Arabic-L:LING:Tariq Aziz

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri May 2 17:24:26 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Tariq Aziz
2) Subject:Tariq Aziz
3) Subject:Tariq Aziz

Date: 02 May 2003
From: Benjamin Troutman <bentroutman at yahoo.com>
Subject:Tariq Aziz

Check out last Friday's (04/25) Wall Street Journal opinions section on
Tariq Aziz.  They actually translated his last name as 'rock'?!

Date: 02 May 2003
From: Tim Buckwalter <timbuckwalter at earthlink.net>

I entered "aziz glorious past" in the Google News area
http://news.google.com/
and was surprised by how many newspapers carried this news item in the
last few days!

Tim