Arabic-L:PEDA:Dictionary Organized by Stem, not by root

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Nov 17 16:26:11 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Dictionary Organized by Stem, not by root
2) Subject:Dictionary Organized by Stem, not by root
3) Subject:Dictionary Organized by Stem, not by root
4) Subject:Dictionary Organized by Stem, not by root
5) Subject:Dictionary Organized by Stem, not by root
6) Subject:Dictionary Organized by Stem, not by root
7) Subject:Dictionary Organized by Stem, not by root
8) Subject:Dictionary Organized by Stem, not by root
9) Subject:Dictionary Organized by Stem, not by root
10) Subject:Dictionary Organized by Stem, not by root
11) Subject:Dictionary Organized by Stem, not by root
12) Subject:Dictionary Organized by Stem, not by root
13) Subject:Dictionary Organized by Stem, not by root