Arabic-L:TRANS:A slightly fishy Arabic Translator Job posting

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Nov 17 16:26:02 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Wants Arabic Translators

Date: 17 Nov  2003
From:A T <arabtranslatorrecruiter at yahoo.com>
Subject:Wants Arabic Translators

Hello ALL,
I am an Arabic Linguist Recruiter, currently hiring Arabic Translators
for the worlds' largest government linguist contractor.
I am sending you this email because:
a) This may apply to you or
b) You may know someone or someone who knows someone
Who this may apply to.
I am currently seeking Arabic speaking people.  The major requirement is
being able to read and write Arabic with a GREAT command of the English
language.  I can hire US Citizens and Green Card Holders ONLY!!
You must be over the age of 18 and
NO experience is necessary.
This is a great position.  It is a full time salary job with full
benefits (401k, health, dental, vision, vacation, paid holidays,
 etc..) and you WILL make over $85,000 your first year.  MUST be able
to work overseas!!
**Please send this to anyone and everyone you know!!**
If you are interested please forward your resume to
arabtranslatorrecruiter at yahoo.com
Please ONLY send your resume and contact information
I will them contact you and speak to you in greater detail!!
Thanking you in advance,
Rami

End of Arabic-L:  17 Nov  2003