Arabic-L:LING:El- Al- Variation responses

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Oct 3 23:10:34 UTC 2003

1) Subject:El- Al- Variation response
2) Subject:El- Al- Variation response
3) Subject:El- Al- Variation response
4) Subject:El- Al- Variation response
5) Subject:El- Al- Variation response

Date: 03 Oct  2003
From: Marilyn Booth <mbooth at uiuc.edu>
Subject:El- Al- Variation response

This is one of the most stunning personal examples I've seen yet of how
willed ignorance on the part of the US administration affects
individuals!
Wouldn't it be possible to get expert testimony from a linguist or two,
if
there isn't a book that explains this?

in solidarity,

Marilyn Booth, DPhil
Visiting Associate Professor
Program in Comparative and World Literature