Arabic-L:LING:LDC Arabic Transcriptionist Jobs

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Sep 26 14:36:24 UTC 2003

1) Subject:LDC Arabic Transcriptionist Jobs

Date: 26 Sep 2003
From: Bushra Zawaydeh <bzawaydeh at hotmail.com>
Subject:LDC Arabic Transcriptionist Jobs

We have openings for Arabic transcriptionists at the Linguistic Data
Consortium which is part of the University of Pennsylvania. The people
that we are looking for should be preferably from Jordan or Palestine.
People who are Syrian or Lebanese could also be considered. Their
duties will be basically listening to audio files on the computer
(which we will provide), and typing up what they heard in Arabic
script, using guidelines that we give them. The pay is $12 an hour.
They will work from their own home, at least 30 or 35 hours a week. I
am especially looking for people who are living in Massachusetts.

if you are interested, please e-mail me at: bzawaydeh at hotmail.com or
bzawaydeh at yahoo.com

thank you

Bushra Zawaydeh, Ph.D.