Arabic-L:LING:Jobs for Arabic Computational Linguists and Lexicographers

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Apr 8 19:54:03 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Jobs for Arabic Computational Linguists and Lexicographers

Date: 08 Apr 2004
From:M Siftar - MTM LinguaSoft <mtmlinguasoft at verizon.net>
Subject:Jobs for Arabic Computational Linguists and Lexicographers

If you
- have a very high level of fluency in Arabic and a high level of
fluency in English,
and
- are a student or have a degree in linguistics,
computational linguistics, semantics, lexicography, or translation
studies,
and
- have a keen interest in working on new tools development,
then
MTM LinguaSoft would like to hear from you.

  We are building a team of linguists to work on innovative research
areas. Our aim is to provide robust linguistic tools for information
processing of Arabic documents.  We are collecting resumes to answer a
specific RFP.

If you are interested, please contact us before April, 15th, 2004.
Resumes received after this deadline will not be considered. Please
apply by send your resume and level of interest to
info at mtmlinguasoft.com (include reference MTM007).

Only individual submissions will be considered. Agencies,
consulting and search firms, please do not reply.

A short profile of MTM LinguaSoft is included below. More info
available at www.mtmlinguasoft.com

MTM LinguaSoft, a Philadelphia-based corporation, is a services and
solutions provider for all corporate multilingual needs.

  MTM LinguaSoft offers fast, efficient and accurate Translation &
Localization Services for companies doing business with international
markets or in multilingual environments, and provides project
management to deliver our customers' high-quality content in all
the foreign languages.

MTM LinguaSoft also develops Customized Multilingual Solutions for
companies and governmental agencies seeking to automate language
intensive processes such as translation, gisting, text mining and
summarization. As a value-added reseller of the Arabic/English
knowledge-based machine translation (KBMT) software developed by CIMOS
of France, MTM LinguaSoft specializes in custom solutions involving
Arabic, English and French languages. Building upon its partners' NLP
and NLU engines, MTM LinguaSoft helps its North-American customers
unlock the meaning of multilingual content.

Myriam Siftar
President
MTM LinguaSoft
www.mtmlinguasoft.com