arabic-L:GEN:(very) Old Arabic recordings Query

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Apr 8 19:54:13 UTC 2004

1) Subject:(very) Old Arabic recordings Query

Date: 08 Apr 2004
From:Roab at aol.com
Subject:(very) Old Arabic recordings Query

[moderator's note: I received this message as a personal enquiry, but
had no particular reply.  If you are interested in helping Mr. Abdo,
contact him directly at the above e-mail address.]

Dear Mr. Parkinson,

I wonder if you could help me.  I'm an Arab American of Lebanese
ancestry. I have several very old Arabic records, some of which were
recorded about 100 years ago.  One, in fact, was recorded in 1903 !!

Would you have any idea of the value of these records or perhaps would
you know of someone who might be able to help me?

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Ron Abdo