Arabic-L:LIT:Needs Seyyed Nasr Hossein books in Arabic

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Apr 22 17:55:32 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Needs Seyyed Nasr Hossein books in Arabic

Date: 22 Apr  2004
From:"R.S. A" <relrella at hotmail.com>
Subject:Needs Seyyed Nasr Hossein books in Arabic

Hello,

I am currently looking for any of Nasr's books, especially 'Sufi
Essays' translated into Arabic.  In his biography, it states that many
of his books have been translated into Islamic languages, I assume
Arabic is included.  Does anyone have any idea where I can find them,
online or in north america or in the middle east? Thanks very much
-Rose Aslan