Arabic-L:GEN:New Moderator for Arabic-L

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Aug 6 22:07:16 UTC 2004

1) Subject:New Moderator for Arabic-L

Date: 06 Aug  2004
From:Dil Parkinson <dil at byu.edu>
Subject:New Moderator for Arabic-L

As you may have noticed, you will be getting your Arabic-L messages
from a new moderator for awhile.  I (Dil Parkinson) am directing a
study abroad group to Egypt for Fall Semester 2004, and Nathan Arp, an
assistant here in the Asian and Near Eastern Languages Department at
BYU has agreed to moderate the list while I am gone.  You may continue
to send messages directly to Arabic-L, or if you want to contact Nathan
directly, his address is:

nja9 at email.byu.edu

Enjoy!
Dil