Arabic-L:PEDA:Very Advanced SDSU Summer Arabic Course (reach level 4)

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Feb 12 20:51:20 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Very Advanced SDSU Summer Arabic Course (reach level 4)

Date: 12 Feb 2004
From:olsen at rohan.sdsu.edu
Subject:Very Advanced SDSU Summer Arabic Course (reach level 4)

Center for the Advancement of Distinguished Language Proficiency
San Diego State University

Dear Colleague,

          The Center for the Advancement of Distinguished Language
Proficiency is offering a month-long intensive course to train speakers
of
Arabic who have reached the level 2+/3 of language proficiency (ILR
scale)
and help them reach level 4.
          We are asking for your cooperation to recruit the appropriate
learners among your students or colleagues. The course takes place at
San
Diego State University from June 7- July 2, 2004. It will be taught by
our
teacher-expert, Professor Peter Abboud of University of Texas at Austin,
with the help of very experienced teachers of Arabic from San Diego
State
University. Click on the following link to download a flyer which
provides
more information (in PDF format).

http://larcdma.sdsu.edu/downloads/adlpcclasses.pdf
          I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Don't
hesitate to contact me by e-mail or by phone.

Prof. Christian Degueldre
Director ADLP Center- LARC
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive (BAM 419)