Arabic-L:LING:Needs Abadalla Language Impairment article

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Feb 12 20:51:38 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Needs Abadalla Language Impairment article

Date: 12 Feb 2004
From:"Mohammad.T.Alhawary-1" <malhawary at ou.edu>
Subject:Needs Abadalla Language Impairment article

Dear Colleagues:

I have been trying to locate a publication on specific language
impairment by Fauzia Abadalla. Does anyone know the work or the contact
information of the author?  Any additional references on language
impairment is also appreciated.  Please post your reply to the list or
to me directly and I will post a summary to the list later.

Regards,
Mohammad T. Alhawary