Arabic-L:LIT:Ibrahim Al-Koni info

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Feb 20 16:05:53 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Ibrahim Al-Koni info

Date: 20 Feb 2004
From:al_jovan_t at yahoo.co.uk
Subject:Ibrahim Al-Koni info

My friend, Srpko Lestaric, sent me your message regarding the Libyan
author Ibrahim Al-Kouni. I am not sure that this will help you very
much, but about a year ago (at least it seems to me so) I read one
article about him in Kuwaiti monthly Al-Arabi. They also mentioned
Switzerland as his place of residence. Anyway, you may try to contact
them.Their email is: arabimag at arabimag.net . I hope they will help you.
Since I am in Tripoli at present I'll try to find some information
about Ibrahim. Though it is not very easy here. Good luck.
  Best regards.
  Jovan Djordjevic