Arabic-L:GEN:Al Jazeera live on the internet query

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Feb 26 20:49:11 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Al Jazeera live on the internet query

Date: 09 Jan 2004
From:mtoler at middlebury.edu
Subject:Al Jazeera live on the internet query

Dear Colleagues and friends,

Would anyone know what has happened to the live stream from Al Jazeera
that
used to be available? It was available on the Al Jazeera Web site, but
then
moved to another site where a paid subscription was required. I don't
recall
what that site was, bug I can't seem to find it via the search engines.
There are plenty of hits that purport to take me to the live stream, but
they are all broken.  Any leads would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Michael A. Toler
Managing Editor
Arab Culture and Civilization Web Resource
http://www.nitle.org/arabworld
National Institute for Technology and Liberal Education