Arabic-L:TRANS:Translator jobs at Tyson's Corner

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Jan 26 16:04:50 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Translator jobs at Tyson's Corner

Date: 09 Jan 2004
From:tfrancis at infdim.com
Subject:Translator jobs at Tyson's Corner

My name is Todd Francis.  I work for a Muslim-American owned technology
company in Tyson's Corner.  One of our projects involves doing
translation
(reading/writing) work.  I am looking to hire translators experienced in
Arabic and/or Farsi.  Would you please pass my requirement around?  The
translators can be US or Non-US citizens, full or part time, students,
housewives, professionals, or retirees.

The requirements are quite flexible at this stage.  The work will be
done in
Northern Virginia.  Please have anyone interested in earning some good
money, increasing their skills and networking with a high tech company
e-mail their resume/CV to me at:  tfrancis at infdim.com

Thank you,
Todd Francis
(703) 608-8800