Arabic-L:PEDA:Student needs sources for speaking Fusha

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Jun 3 22:42:17 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Student needs sources for speaking Fusha

Date: 03 Jun 2004
From:azzamz at bellsouth.net
Subject:Student needs sources for speaking Fusha

[please respond directly to the requester.]

Hello.

I came across your contact info while doing some research, and wanted
to know if you know of any good sources for speaking Fusha.  I've
studied quite a bit from a reading and grammar standpoint, but if there
are any good programs, tools out there to help me use fusha in more of
a conversational manner I would greatly appreciate if you could let me
know.  I've even used the Pimsleur method for "Eastern Arabic" and
while it's an excellent resource, it lacks in a more standardize
speaking format.

Thanks,

Azzam