Arabic-L:LING:Discourse Strategies in Business Letters query

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Mar 5 22:54:12 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Discourse Strategies in Business Letters query

Date: 05 Mar 2004
From:aynur timerkhanov <ikshurma at yahoo.com>
Subject:Discourse Strategies in Business Letters query

Dear  members of the list ,

I'm very much  interested in the study of langauge of documents .At
present I'm concentrating on such a topic as comparative analysis of
discourse strategies in English and Arabic business letters /documents.
I'd much appreciate if anyone could  give any references that cover
this topic or close to it.
I'm also looking for books contaning samples of Arabic documents used
in everyday life .

Thanks in advance.

                         Sincerely ,
                                           Ainour   Timerkhanov from