Arabic-L:PEDA:(ad)Arabesk Institute in Damascus

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Mar 26 20:36:54 UTC 2004

1) Subject:(ad)Arabesk Institute in Damascus

Date: 26 Mar  2004
From:info at arabeskstudiesindamascus.com
Subject:(ad)Arabesk Institute in Damascus

Marhaba from Damascus

We are Arabesk from Damascus. In  Arabesk, we offer a  complete package
of studies-related services. Our services are unique in Syria, as we
are the only agency offering this interesting package.

Our package of services includes from arrival until departure: exchange
information about the different institutes and courses and everything
in order to easy the students arrival and settlement in Damascus,
  registering the students at the institute of his choice,
  airport transfer to hotel upon arrival,
  hotel accommodation,
  guide-translator for the first days,
  assistance for finding accommodation,
  residence permit,
  getting around,
  and other services as complete Damascus city tours of historical
monuments and architecture buildings, trips during the year around
Syria (Bosra, Palmyra, Krak des Chevaliers), traditional Hamam,
  and special care in order to deepen the student in the Arabic culture,
traditions and in the Syrian society.

Here is inform about courses in May, Summer and September  2004 in
Damascus:

1) MAY - JUNE
  - Damascus University: two months courses
for beginners, intermediates, advanced and specialization, 140 hours, 5
days a week, 4 hours per day. We offer a special package "Damascus
University + Arabesk services" for:
  - one course for  655$ for beginners,  665$ for intermediates, 695$
for advanced, 755$ for specialization
  - two courses (i.e 4 months) 865$ for beginners 1+2 or beginner 2 +
intermediate1, 875$ for intermediate1+2 /  905$ for intermediate2 +
advanced, 1015$ for advanced + specialization.
- three courses (i.e 6 months) 1075$ for beginners 1+2 + intermediate1
/or/ beginner 2 + intermediate1+2, 1125$ for intermediate1+2 +
advanced / 1215$ for intermediate2 + advanced + specialization.

For longer periods, revert to us.

2) SUMMER : JULY - AUGUST
- Damascus University: same information
  - IQRA intensive program of two months (seven weeks)  from 10 July to
25 August (5 hours a day, five days a week, 5 hours, small groups). We
have special package "Arabesk Services and Iqra Studies" all included
for: 1270$ for one intensive program

3) SEPTEMBER:
- Damascus University: same information

We also offer private tuitions:
  - 2 hours / five days per week = 20 days, 10 hours per week, 40 hours
per month = during 1/2 or 3 months: 400$ per month (+ Arabesk
Services).
- 3 hours / five days per week = 20 days, 15 hours per week, 60 hours
per month = during 1/2 or 3 months: 600$ per month (+ Arabesk
Services).
- 3 days a week / two hours = 12 days, 6 hours per week, 24 hours per
month = during 1/2 or 3 months: 240$ per month (+ Arabesk Services).

(if you wish more hours or more days per week, please tell us and we
try to make you a good offer)

We always recommend to the student to combine between Damascus
University, Iqra course and private courses. Coming to Damascus in an
unique occasion, an investment, so you have to take a maximum of
profit.

If you wish to combine between two choices (Damascus Univ. + Private
courses or  Iqra + private courses), please tell us in order we offer
you the best quotation.

Our package price is only for  one person. If you are two, three or
planning to come in group, the price dicreases much. Please tell us in
order to send our best offer.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.

We also offer Tours for student groups in order they discover the great
Civilization, inheritance and History of Damascus and Syria and its
role and importance in the past and nowadays. We have a perspective to
show them the real Damascus and Syria, not the commercial and
mass-tourist one, correct the "prejuges" and stereotypes in order they
Arabs, the Middle East, Muslims and Islam .... So we take care of
everything, the best we can, Incha Allah, as we say here.

Ghazwan + Iskandar

A r a b e s k
  Learn Arabic in Damascus
Tours  in Syria, Lebanon & Jordan