Arabic-L:LING:Arabic phonemes and letters probability query

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Tue May 18 21:31:08 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Arabic phonemes and letters probability query

Date: 18 May  2004
From:ahmed_g at softhome.net
Subject:Arabic phonemes and letters probability query

[This request was forwarded by George Hallak of Aramedia group.  please
respond directly to the requester, as well as to the list--moderator]

Dear sir,

  My name is Ahmed Gamal, I'm a master student at the AAST University,

  We're making a search about probability of Arabic phonems and also
probability of Arabic letters,
  so I'm asking if you can provide us with this  kind of data.

  I know that this could be difficult because you are providing
commercial software,
  but we will not do commercial job and we also don't need very high
accurate results ,
  we could do our jobs with not the more recent result.

  All we need is just a good core to start with.

  Thanks a lot for your help.