Arabic-L:PEDA:Summer Arab Academy Ad

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Fri May 28 22:25:36 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Summer Arab Academy Ad

Date: 28 Mar 2004
From:sanaa at arabacademy.com
Subject:Summer Arab Academy Ad

Learn Arabic Language online and earn a certificate at the Arab
Academy. The Arab Academy is the leading provider of online Arabic
language courses. It offers courses for learners of all age groups
(adults, young adults and children) and all language levels (beginners
to advanced). We offer a variety of courses, activities and material
that are educational and fun.
Each course includes effective ways to improve your listening,
speaking, writing, reading, and grammar skills.

Take advantage of our vast array of tools to help you learn as you go.
Those tools include: an automatic translator, a talking dictionary of
verb conjugation, grammar references, etc. Personalize your learning
experience by choosing the day to start your studies, set your pace,
set your preferences to suit your learning style.

Our online advising services help you select the course that is most
appropriate for your language level and areas of interest.

Contact an advisor NOW:
http://www.arabacademy.com/advising_learn_arabic_language_online_e.htm

For more information and registration, visit:
http://www.arabacademy.com/register

For a free demo, visit:
http://www.arabacademy.com/arabic/arabic/
demo_learn_arabic_language_online_e.htm