Arabic-L:GEN:Hunter College CUNY Job Announcement

Nathan Arp nja9 at email.byu.edu
Wed Oct 27 18:58:06 UTC 2004

Arabic-L: Wed 27 Oct  2004

1) Subject:Hunter College CUNY Job Announcement

Date: 27 Oct  2004
From:jonathan.shannon at hunter.cuny.edu
Subject:Hunter College CUNY Job Announcement

Dear Dr. Parkinson,
I am writing to notify you of a recently announced search for an
Assistant to Associate Professor of Arabic Literature and Language at
Hunter College CUNY.  We are excited to begin building a new program in
this area and would like your help in identifying appropriate
candidates.  I am pasting the ad below and it will appear soon in the
MESA and ASOR bulletins.

Best regards,

Jonathan H. Shannon
Assistant Professor