Arabic-L:INFO:Hedayat Arabic Studies Website Problems

Nathan Arp nja9 at email.byu.edu
Fri Sep 10 20:11:09 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Hedayat Arabic Studies Website Problems

Date: 10 Sep 2004
From: nagwa hedayet<nhedayet at yahoo.comaa>
Subject: Hedayat Arabic Studies Website Problems

Dear Dr. Arp,
My message here is to our students and all those who are interested in
learning Arabic and the related studies at Hedayet Institute for Arabic
Studies in Maadi, Cairo. I found out recently that our web site, that
we have had since more than 5 or 6 years
(arabicstudieshedayet.com), has been highjacked and used by some other
center for advertising lists of other sites. Please be a little patient
until we fix this problem and be cautious that non of the information
on Arabic language or culture there is provided or related to Hedayet
Institute in Cairo, Egypt where many Western students at all levels and
in all fields related to Arabic language and culture have studied at
and who know its quality education and activities in bridging the two
cultures concerned. I allow myself here to copy Dr. John Eisele who
kindly confirmed to me, after my suspession and inquiry to him, that
our web site with them at AATA list of Arabic programs in the Middle
East has been highjacked.
Please Dr. Arp put my message on Arabic-L, in the way you see proper,
so that all those who are interested and may be surprised by what they
find and read.
I really appreciate your help in this matter and thank you in advance.
Nagwa Hedayet
Hedayet Institute for Arabic Studies
Maadi, Cairo
Egypt