Arabic-L:GEN:Including return e-mail addresses

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Apr 12 19:07:26 UTC 2005

1) Subject:Including return e-mail addresses

Date: 12 Apr  2005
From:moderator
Subject:Including return e-mail addresses

I received 17 replies regarding whether or not to include return e-mail
addresses, and the overwhelming majority of them are in favor of
continuing to include them, to facilitate subscriber to subscriber
communication.  Many felt that their address had already been
'harvested' so many times, that leaving it off here would not affect
the quantity of junk they receive.  However, it was suggested that if
there are some who are reluctant to have their return address appear,
they can specifically state that in at the top of their message (DO NOT
INCLUDE RETURN ADDRESS) and I won't include it.  So I will go with that
suggestion, i.e. keep including addresses unless specifically requested
not to.
Thanks for your responses.
Dil