Arabic-L:GEN:Mellel Help available

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Apr 25 21:53:42 UTC 2005

1) Subject:Mellel Help available

Date: 25 Apr  2005
From:redlex at redlers.com
Subject:Mellel Help available

[I received this response from the request for help on Mellel.  I've
forwarded it to the requester, but thought the rest of you Mellel/Mac
users might be interested to know that the owners of Mellel respond
personally.  Pretty impressive.--moderator]

Hi,

Frédéric forwarded me your question: I'll be glad to help...

Can you detail the problem?

Best regards,

Ori Redler