Arabic-L:PEDA:Job Reviewing Children's Web Sites

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Apr 27 20:21:29 UTC 2005

1) Subject:Job Reviewing Children's Web Sites

Date: 27 Apr  2005
From:npriest at mindspring.com
Subject:Job Reviewing Children's Web Sites

Greetings,

I’m not sure if you post things like this to your list but would love
it if so!  I’m looking for an Arabic-English speaking educator,
preferably someone who has worked with K-12 students.  I have a short
project – about 10-15 hours of work (from home) – that involves
reviewing and evaluating children’s educational web sites. I’ve
included information about the project below and am happy to answer any
questions.

Many thanks for your help,

Nora

Nora Priest