Arabic-L:LIT:Needs Bibliography of Translated Lit

Tue Aug 30 23:17:19 UTC 2005

1) Subject:Needs Bibliography of Translated Lit

Date: 30 Aug  2005
From:relrella at hotmail.com
Subject:Needs Bibliography of Translated Lit

Greetings,

I have been searching for a bibliography that contains a list of all
Arabic Literature works which have been translated into English up
until the present time.  All I can find are dictionaries and
encyclopedias of Arabic Literature which do not include a complete
list of all English translations.
Can someone please guide me to the right place to look?
Many thanks,
Sincerly,
Rose Aslan
Cairo, Egypt