Arabic-L:LING:Needs Arabic-English parallel corpora

Thu Dec 15 16:38:27 UTC 2005

1) Subject:Needs Arabic-English parallel corpora

Date: 15 Dec 2005
From:ashrafma at aucegypt.edu
Subject:Needs Arabic-English parallel corpora

Dear all,

I wonder if you could help me find out about available parallel
Arabic-English corpora. I am concerned with the patterns of lexical
mapping between the two languages. So obtaining such translational
corpora could be of great help to me.

Many thanks

Ashraf M. Ali
PhD student
School of Languages, Linguistics, and Cultures
The University of Manchester