Arabic-L:GEN:Why its hard for Arabic departments to get good help these days

Thu Dec 15 16:38:47 UTC 2005

1) Subject:Why its hard for Arabic departments to get good help these
days (or 'just how much is my life worth?")

Date: 15 Dec 2005
From:bwheat at aegismep.com

My name is Ben Wheat and I'm the Recruiting Coordinator with Aegis
Mission
Essential Personnel.  Our company is currently offering overseas
contract
opportunities for Arabic linguists.  The positions would be in
support of
the U.S. Department of Defense and would have a total compensation of
$156,000 for qualified individuals.  If you are interested or have any
questions, please feel free to give me a call at 614-934-1031 or
email me at
bwheat at aegismep.com.

Sincerely,
Ben Wheat