Arabic-L:LIT:Sad Allah Wanus responses

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Mar 18 17:17:24 UTC 2005

1) Subject:Sad Allah Wanus response
1) Subject:Sad Allah Wanus response from moderator

Date: 18 Mar  2005
From:cstone at middlebury.edu
Subject:Sad Allah Wanus response

You can find a translation of al-malik huwa 'l-malik at

http://arabworld.nitle.org/texts.php?
module_id=7&reading_id=38&sequence=1

There is also:

Trans. Shawkat Mahmood  Toorawa (2000). "A Soiree with Abu Khalil
al-Qabbani.  A translation of Sadallah Wannus, al-Sahra  ma‘a Abi Khalil
al-Qabbani." Journal of Arabic and Middle Eastern  Literatures 3(1):
19-49.

Best,

Christopher Stone
Assistant Professor of Arabic and International Studies
Robert A. Jones House
Middlebury College
Middlebury, VT  05753

cstone at middlebury.edu