Arabic-L:GEN:List Problems

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Tue May 10 14:47:18 UTC 2005

1) Subject:List Problems

Date: 10 May  2005
From:moderator
Subject:List Problems

I have had about 10 e-mails in the last few weeks informing me that
messages that have been sent have not appeared in Arabic-L.  In each
case I had not actually received the message.  This could be for
several reasons, but the most likely one is that my university has
been beefing up its spam filtering and so messages don't necessarily
get through.  If you send something in and don't see it within a
week, send it again, trying to vary whatever header you attach to it
so that it will be more likely to get through.
Dil