Arabic-L:LING&PEDA:Needs refs on pronunciation effects

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Mon May 23 23:29:59 UTC 2005

1) Subject:Needs refs on pronunciation effects

Date: 23 May  2005
From:ahradi at squ.edu.om
Subject:Needs refs on pronunciation effects

Dear Sir

I am a Ph D student at the University of Ulster.  I am doing a
research on the impact of Arabic phonology on EFL  Arab students'
English phonology and pronunciation.  I am considering Tajweed
(Quranic recitation rules) as well as colloqial Gulf Arabic.

I would appreciate it very much if you could advise me and provide me
with some articles on that regard.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Ahmad Radi