Arabic-L:GEN:BRISMES Postgraduate Day

Fri Apr 28 22:24:35 UTC 2006

1) Subject:BRISMES Postgraduate Day

Date: 28 Apr 2006
From:John Knight <johnlknight at gmail.com>
Subject:BRISMES Postgraduate Day

Dear colleagues,

Please find below details of the British Society for Middle East
Studies (BRISMES) Postgraduate Day. Please pass it on to your
friends, colleagues and students.

If you have any further queries, do get back to me. Abstracts are to
be sent to Christine at Edinburgh.

Best wishes,
John Knight
St. Antony's College
==========================
http://johnlknight.googlepages.com/
==========================
john.knight at sant.ox.ac.uk
BRISMES Graduate Section
http://www.brismes.ac.uk/
Discussion List:

**************************************

BRISMES Postgraduate Day

Friday 8 September 2006

University of Edinburgh

The BRISMES Postgraduate section looks to repeat the success of last
year's first annual conference. We are seeking submissions from
Graduates of all levels from universities throughout the United
Kingdom, exploring any topic related to the Middle East and North
Africa.

Highlights of the Conference:

·       Gain conference experience in a comfortable environment

·       Meet and interact with your student colleagues

·       Network with other future leaders of Middle East Studies

·       Learn more about BRISMES and how to join the society

·       Visit one of the Britain's most beautiful cities

Please submit a 250 word abstract with contact information by 31 MAY
2006 to Christine Lindner at s0453472 at sms.ed.ac.uk

(For more information please also contact Christine)

**A limited number of Travel Grants are available for those
presenting papers**

Thank you, the BRISMES postgraduate committee

End of Arabic-L:  28 Apr 2006