Arabic-L:K-16:Training and Materials for K-12 Query

Wed Dec 13 19:53:58 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Training and Materials for K-12 Query

Date: 13 Dec 2006
From:Antoino Cuciniello <a.cuciniello at ismu.org>, Paolo Branca
<paolo.branca at unicatt.it>
Subject:Training and Materials for K-12 Query

We are involved in teaching Arabic in Italy to both immigrant
children and others, and in training teachers for this purpose.  We
would like to know what teacher training programs exist elsewhere for
this purpose, so that we could collaborate and be aware of what is
available.  We are also interested in materials and methods for this
purpose.
Thanks in advance for your responses.
Antoino Cuciniello <a.cuciniello at ismu.org>
Paolo Branca <paolo.branca at unicatt.it>