Arabic-L:LING:januub vs. januubiyy responses

Wed Dec 20 19:08:54 UTC 2006

1) Subject:januub vs. januubiyy response
2) Subject:januub vs. januubiyy response
3) Subject:januub vs. januubiyy response
4) Subject:januub vs. januubiyy response
5) Subject:januub vs. januubiyy response
6) Subject:januub vs. januubiyy response
7) Subject:januub vs. januubiyy response