Arabic-L:LIT:Last Call for Volume on teaching Middle Eastern Novel

Fri Feb 24 23:14:29 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Last Call for Volume on teaching Middle Eastern Novel

Date: 24 Feb 2006
From:louzgane at ualberta.ca
Subject:Last Call for Volume on teaching Middle Eastern Novel

Dear colleagues

Please consider contributing to this voulme. Thank you. Lahoucine
Ouzgane

Contributions are sought for a collection of essays, being prepared
for Oxford University Press, on teaching the Middle Eastern and North
African novel. The volume is divided into two main sections: the
first devoted to theoretical approaches and the second to the
different course and institutional contexts in which the novels are
taught; the volume will also include a resources section. One-page
abstracts and brief bios are invited by July 1, 2006, although I
strongly encourage potential contributors to contact me well in
advance of the deadline: Lahoucine.Ouzgane at ualberta.ca