Arabic-L:LING:Needs info on Mustafa Hijazi reference

Fri Jan 20 20:24:18 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Needs info on Mustafa Hijazi reference

Date: 20 Jan 2006
From:Dil Parkinson <dil at byu.edu>
Subject:Needs info on Mustafa Hijazi reference

When I was in Cairo several years ago I did a little work on the
hamza, and came across an interesting article, which I recorded in a
bibliography as:

Hijazi, Mustafa. 1987. "al-Hamza". fi usul al-lugha, al-juz' al-
thalith. Cairo: al-Hay'a al-'amma lilmatabi' al-amiriyya. 280-301.

I did not at the time take a copy of the article, and now cannot find
it, or any reference to it, through the normal search mechanisms.  Is
anyone aware of this article, or how I might get access to it.  It is
possible that there is some error in the way I recorded the reference.
Thanks for any information you have.
Dilworth Parkinson

End of Arabic-L:  20 Jan 2006