Arabic-L:PEDA:Public School Arabic Query

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at BYU.EDU
Fri Jul 7 21:55:20 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Public School Arabic Query

Date: 7 Jul 2006
From:Rita Zihenni <ritazihenni at gmail.com>
Subject:Public School Arabic Query

Hello,

I am a faculty member of a new Arabic program launched in the French
American School in Westchester, NY. I would like to contact anyone
who has been teaching Arabic in other public schools in US or Canada.
I am interested in the textbooks they use. The curriculum, the way
they divided the program and other details.

Thank you for your help
Rita Zihenni