Arabic-L:LING:Nasrallah's 'r' pronunciation responses

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at BYU.EDU
Tue Jul 25 22:46:18 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Nasrallah's 'r' pronunciation response
2) Subject:Nasrallah's 'r' pronunciation response
3) Subject:Nasrallah's 'r' pronunciation response
4) Subject:Nasrallah's 'r' pronunciation response
5) Subject:Nasrallah's 'r' pronunciation response
6) Subject:Nasrallah's 'r' pronunciation response
7) Subject:Nasrallah's 'r' pronunciation response
8) Subject:Nasrallah's 'r' pronunciation response