Arabic-L:TRANS:L-3 Communications Jobs (Iraq)

Fri Jun 9 15:18:54 UTC 2006

1) Subject:L-3 Communications Jobs (Iraq)

Date: 09 Jun 2006
From:Craig.Canady at l-3com.com
Subject:L-3 Communications Jobs (Iraq)
My name is Craig, and I am a Lead Recruiter for the Worldwide
Linguist effort here at SYCOLEMAN CORPORATION (a wholly owned
subsidiary of L-3 Communications).

We are currently hiring IRAQI/ARABIC Linguists to speak, read, write,
and translate Arabic into English and English into Arabic for
positions that are LOCATED in IRAQ.

We are currently hiring CAT I and CAT II linguists.   For Category I
(CAT I), we require that you must have a Green Card to work in the
United States.  For Category II (CAT II), we require that you must be
a U.S. citizen OR have a DOD issued Security clearance.

These Linguist opportunities are for full-time positions and come
with a host of benefits.  Pay can exceed OVER $177,000.00 in the
first year alone!

You also have the ability to be NOMINATED to make $186,000.00
annually if you possess certain advanced skills and clearances.

If you are interested in this opportunity, PLEASE SEND ME A SOFT COPY
OF YOUR CURRENT RESUME ALONG WITH ANSWERING OUR BASIC EMPLOYEE SHEET
ENCLOSED in THIS EMAIL.

Thank you and I look forward to speaking to you in the very near future.

Craig Canady
Recruiting - Linguist Project TS2
SYColeman Corp. (a wholly owned subsidiary of L-3 Communications)
Crystal Square IV
Arlington, Va. 22202
wrk: (703)-769-1432
fax:  (703)-769-1493