Arabic-L:PEDA:Johns Hopkins-SAIS Summer Programs

Thu Mar 30 00:02:58 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Johns Hopkins-SAIS Summer Programs

Date: 29 Mar 2006
From:lisa.kahn at jhu.edu
Subject:Johns Hopkins-SAIS Summer Programs

Dear Dr. Parkinson,

I work with Dr. Mamdouh Mohamed in the Arabic Program at The Johns
Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS).
He suggested I contact you regarding our Arabic language
opportunities this summer.  SAIS is one of the nation's leading and
most prestigious graduate schools dedicated to the study of
international affairs.

We would appreciate your making SAIS Summer Programs known to your
members. This summer SAIS is featuring courses in Arabic that are
taught within the intimacy of a small classroom environment during
convenient evening hours to accommodate the demanding schedules of
students with internships in the Washington, D.C., area.  We also
offer summer courses in such areas of international relations as
Middle East Studies.

More specific information about SAIS Summer Programs course
offerings, descriptions, application procedures and tuition can be
found on our Web site at www.sais-jhu.edu/nondegree/summer.  I regret
that I am unfamiliar with the specific type of announcement that you
provide about summer Arabic opportunities.  I would be happy to
provide our program information in a different format for you upon
request.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you very much,

Lisa Kahn
Program Administrator
Office of Summer and Executive Education Programs
The Johns Hopkins University
Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
1740 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20036
Tel:  202.663.5716
Fax: 202.663.5656