Arabic-L:Placement Testing Policies Query

Mon May 1 19:35:48 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Placement Testing Policies Query

Date: 01 May 2006
From:Martha Schulte-Nafeh <marthas at u.arizona.edu>
Subject:Placement Testing Policies Query

'ahlan ya zumalaa'i

I am writing to ask for information about what you do in your program
in terms of placing students that come into your program and have not
done the immediately preceding prerequisite level at your
institution? How do you determine the placement of such students? Do
you also test your own students coming back from summer programs?
Thanks for providing this information. Or referring me to a written
policy if there is one.

If you choose to respond to me personally, I will summarize the

Peace, Martha