Arabic-L:AD:Gerlach Special on Wehr's

Wed May 3 19:08:32 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Gerlach Special on Wehr's

Date: 03 May 2006
From:wehr at gerlach-books.de
Subject:Gerlach Special on Wehr's

This is our 2006 spring offer of Hans Wehr's two famous Arabic
dictionaries:

"Arabisches Woerterbuch für die Schriftsprache der Gegenwart",
published in its 5th edition by Otto Harrassowitz, is until today the
most important dictionary of its kind.

It's English version "Dictionary of Modern Written Arabic" set the
same superior standards, including transliteration of Arabic.

We are now offering the two Wehr dictionaries as well as Goetz
Schregle's German-Arabic counterpart each at the
FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:

* Orders until MAY 5 only:  ***96 EUR***  per copy (instead of 136)
* Orders until May 31:       110 EUR  per copy (instead of 136)
* Orders until June 30:      120 EUR  per copy (instead of 136)

(Please note: This offer is valid outside Germany, Austria &
Switzerland only.)

Order your Arabic dictionaries TODAY!

Looking forward,

(Ms) Dagmar Konrad