Arabic-L:GEN:Arabic with Micromedia Director or Dreamweaver query

Mon Nov 13 16:58:34 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Arabic with Micromedia Director or Dreamweaver query

Date: 13 Nov 2006
From:Martha Schulte-Nafeh <marthas at u.arizona.edu>
Subject:Arabic with Micromedia Director or Dreamweaver query

'ahlan dear colleagues,

Does anyone know of or have any experience using software that will
allow you to do Arabic in Macromedia Director or Dreamweaver? Doing a
web search, I found one software called Shetab which is said to
"solve almost all Arabic problems" in Director. The "almost" part is
worrisome. Does anyone have any experience using Shetab?
I would appreciate any information about it or other software that
might be out there.

--
Peace, Martha