Arabic-L:LING:Needs a fergie article

Wed Nov 15 18:20:53 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Needs a fergie article

Date: 15 Nov 2006
From:barakatiab at yahoo.com
Subject:Needs a fergie article

Dear all
      I am an MA student in KAAU and I am working now on a paper on
diglossic code switching in Arabic and I really need this article
"Ferguson, Ch.  1996.  Diglossia Revisited.  In Alaa Elgibali
(ed.),Understanding Arabic: Essays in Contemporary Arabic Linguistics."
can any one send it to me in an electronic version

thank you very much in advance.