Arabic-L:PEDA:(AD)Focus on Contemp. Arabic (new book)

Tue Nov 21 23:09:09 UTC 2006

1) Subject:(AD)Focus on Contemp. Arabic (new book)

Date: 21 Nov 2006
From:Yale_University_Press at xmr3.com
Subject:(AD)Focus on Contemp. Arabic (new book)
Dear Professor,

Announcing a new DVD and text from Yale University Press
Focus on Contemporary Arabic, by Shukri Abed
Conversations with Native Speakers

Focus on Contemporary Arabic
ISBN 0-300-10948-2 $39.95
DVD and 304-page text
To request a free examination copy of any of our textbooks, contact
Jennifer Matty at Yale University Press
Filmed in Jordan and the United States, the interviews on the DVD
broach an assortment of socially and culturally relevant topics and
present students of Arabic with a glimpse into the complexity of both
the language and the culture.

This DVD/workbook package is an ideal tool for conversation courses
and an engaging resource for intermediate and advanced language and
culture classes.

To learn more about Focus on Contemporary Arabic, and to view samples
from the DVD and read excerpts from the book, go to yalebooks.com/
contemporaryarabic.

If you are heading to Nashville for the ACTFL conference, please come
see us in booth 625.

You can learn more about all of our Arabic textbooks at yalebooks.com/
arabic.

To request a free examination copy of Focus on Contemporary Arabic or
any of our texts, please respond to this message and be sure to
include the following:
the title of the book you are requesting
your shipping address
Best regards,

Jennifer Matty
World Languages Rep