Arabic-L:PEDA:More advice for Bill

Mon Oct 2 23:34:21 UTC 2006

1) Subject:More advice for Bill
2) Subject:More advice for Bill
3) Subject:More advice for Bill

Date: 02 Oct 2006
From:Ola Elsaid <ola4411 at yahoo.com>
Subject:More advice for Bill

Bill have you thought of Arabic cable channels, in addition to
talking with people, Tv can help you maintain your language skills
and learn about culture and maintain contact with what goes on in
that part of the world.
   You can find a package of 17 arabic channels online www.jumptv.com
no connections needed, just watch tv on ur pc. No contracts, trial
period of 30 days for 99cents. It's perfect!
   Just my 2 cents.