Arabic-L:LING:COMSYS Localization Job

Tue Oct 10 22:28:34 UTC 2006

1) Subject:COMSYS Localization Job

Date: 10 Oct 2006
From:"Pacheco, Jason" <JasonPacheco at comsys.com>
Subject:COMSYS Localization Job

COMSYS Globalization (http://www.comsysglobalization.com
<http://www.comsysglobalization.com/> ) is one of the leading providers
of globalization solutions and staffing. We are a nationwide company
comprised of 42 offices in the US, Canada and Europe.

Our language service client is looking for an Arabic Localization
Tester.  Candidates will be responsible for performing functional and
linguistic testing in Arabic.  The ideal tester will have experience
developing test plans, testing on an Arabic User Interface, working with
bi-directional issues, and have an excellent communication skill set.
In addition, a knowledge of the following technologies is helpful: XML,
XML-FO, SQL, PL-SQL, UNICODE, and Arabic Fonts.

This is a contract position based in New York City.  To be considered
please send resumes to globalization at comsys.com.  To view other language
related positions, please see http://www.comsysglobalization.com.

Please feel free to contact me at the information below for more
information.

Regards,
Jason Pacheco
Globalization Placement Manager