Arabic-L:PEDA:Two Arabic teaching books published in Malaysia

Tue Oct 10 22:28:26 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Two Arabic teaching books published in Malaysia

Date: 10 Oct 2006
From:Dr Ibrahim Suliman Ahmed <ibhims20002 at yahoo.com>
Subject:Two Arabic teaching books published in Malaysia

Dear all greeting,

   I have published two books by research center, International
Islamic University Malaysia. My two books namely are:
   1- Learning Arabic via the Web Sites (In Arabic Language)
   2- Arabic for Medical Students (In Arabic Language)
    Learning Arabic Via the Web Sites book   discussed many issues
(e.g. Computer in Education, History of CALL, Internet in Education,
The Theoretical framework of Computer / Internet in Education, The
role of the Arabic Language Teacher, Factors affecting the
integration of Arabic Language Software into Arabic Language Class,
How to integrate Arabic Language Software into Arabic Language Class,
Development of an analysis criteria of Arabic Language Sites, The
author evaluated and analysis Twenty Fifth (25) Arabic Language
Websites ( Programmers ) via the Web sites. The Book ended with
abstract Conclusion and Suggestions

   - Arabic for Medical Students book has many lessons related to
Medicine (e.g. Human organs, the diseases In the Doctor’s clinic, The
Computer, Physiology, and many issues related to medicine as well as
Arabic culture and many other different topics.

   To take a look at the books covers  you may need to
    click  at this adress: ( See Oct 4-2006)

   Those who interested may contact me at my e-mail as well as my H/P
and may mail adress.

   Thank You in anticipation

Dr. Ibrahim Suliman Ahmed Ph.D ( Curriculum & Methods of Teaching
Arabic Language)
Center for Languages at
Faculty of Medicine- International Islamic University-Malaysia
25710 Jalan Hospital
P.O.Box 141- Kuantan-Pahang- Malaysia
Tel: 609- 513 2797 ext 3321(office)- 609- 5680597 (Home)-H/P-
+60-017-9745499
Fax: 609- 513 3615
   http://computer-in-education.blogspot.com/
   http://eyoon.com/sites/19516.html