Teaching reading in Arabic_ Arabic -L

Talaat Pasha Talaat.Pasha at UTAH.EDU
Fri Sep 1 03:05:32 UTC 2006

Srpko, saharmhy [saharmhy at AUCEGYPT.EDU], M.wali, Ghassan, Mahmoud
Elsayess,

Thank you all for your insightful ideas and suggestions. I am sure I
will mine a lot from them.

Dr.Reem Bassiouney, Coordinator of Arabic program at the University of
Utah: thank you for your great suggestions of short stories'titles and
other reading material.

I will get a list of the readings ready( out of what I received from
the list and my own work) and post it to the list very soon.

 Also, I suggest checking the Middle East Library department at the
University of Utah library for its invaluable , rare collection and
resources.

http://www.lib.utah.edu/libraryinfo/dept/middleeast/

Talaat