Arabic-L:PEDA:Arabic learning attitudes and motivations measure response

Thu Sep 28 23:08:22 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Arabic learning attitudes and motivations measure response

Date: 28 Aug 2006
From:"shawky" <shawky at aucegypt.edu>
Subject:Arabic learning attitudes and motivations measure response

Dear Iman,
Hi, I have worked on the topic in My MA thesis that dealt
specifically with mesuring attitudes in a questionnaire that measured
the effect of positive and negative attitudes on acquiring Arabic as
a second language. The statistics were  handled by the the Academic
Computer center at the American University. The title of the thesis
was " The effect of Learners' attitudes and beliefs on the
acquisition of Arabic". It is worthy to mention there is a copy of
the thesis inthe department of ALU and another in the AUC library.

Nehad Shawqi
Arabic instrctor