Arabic-L:LING:errata on Chronology post

Fri Apr 6 22:34:13 UTC 2007

1) Subject:errata on Chronology post

Date: 06 Apr 2007
From:Dr. M Deeb <muhammaddeeb at gmail.com>
Subject:errata on Chronology post

Dear colleagues,

Although carefully formatted, my post on "Chronology" turned out
jumbled up in many places.  What suffered most on the way to LA are
the Arabic texts, punctuation and the typographical arrangement of
verse lines in two hemstitches.

I should also like to apologize for the following errata:

<> Ayubid      should be   Ayyubid;

<> bone fide  should be   bona fide;

<>  Postcolonialism should be postcolonialism.

With my appreciation,  MD